In September 2022, Year 2 children will be transferring to Junior School. We warmly welcome your interest in sending them to Sandwich Junior School.
Application for your child’s place at Sandwich Junior School must be made online at Kent County Council, (applications opened on 5th November 2021 and close on 17th January 2022.
- Only one application should be completed.
- Offers of places will be sent out no earlier than April 2022.
Our Published Admission Number (PAN) is 60 children per year group and the following admissions criteria will apply in order of priority:
- Children in the care of Kent County Council.
- Attendance at Sandwich Infant School.
- Current family association (i.e. a sibling at Sandwich Juniors at the time of entry). Please state this on the form in the space provided.
- Health and Special Access reasons (for which a medical certificate may be needed).
- Nearness of children’s homes and ease of access to schools.
The admissions criteria shown above is the same used for admission to any year group 3 - 6. If you wish to apply for a place at our school, please contact the school office in the first instance. If we are oversubscribed the school will place your details on the waiting list.
We currently have available positions in some classes throughout the school and encourage you to consider Sandwich Junior School for your child’s education. Please feel welcome to contact our school office to enquire if we have vacancies within your child’s year group. Once our building is open to visitors again, you will be able to arrange a visit in order to talk to a senior staff member and be shown around. In the meantime, please see the video of our school on the home page.